With the new generation of consoles set for release, console players everywhere are waiting with bated breath for the next games that will be available. Now, Merge Games has announced that anticipated cyberpunk shooter Foreclosed is confirmed to be available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
Filled with narrative-driven action, and graphics inspired by a comic book aesthetic, Foreclosed delivers use of control of brain implant abilities, hi-tech weaponry, and a diverse skill tree system. Some key features of this game include:
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – Foreclosed blends a striking comic book aesthetic alongside high-octane, cyberpunk infused action gameplay.
- Hi-tech Combat – Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customisations including “Machine-Gun” mode and explosive rounds.
- Firmware Upgrades – Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system
- Interactive Comic Book – Everything from gameplay to cinematics are experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
- Original Story – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently Foreclosed, stripped of his job, brain implants and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off…
Not only are we receiving all of this new information on Foreclosed, but Merge Games also dropped a video hosted by Antab Studio, which delves into some of the inner workings of this new game, such as music and programming, unique gameplay mechanics, implants, inspirations and more. To check out this video, click here! ( https://youtu.be/NQojQzFgZu4 )