THQ Nordic and Aspyr Media, in a joint effort, are bringing Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse to retail.
The physical edition will be playable on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch releasing on October 26th, 2021. The SRP for PlayStation and Xbox respectively will be $19.99, and Nintendo Switch at $29.99.
In addition, the game will be released digitally via PSN Japan/Asia and the Nintendo eShop Japan, also on October 26th, 2021.
Be the zombie. Kick ass and take brains.
It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. As Stubbs the Zombie, you’ll show the living that law and order are no match for a dead man on a mission. Your boyfriend’s back, Maggie, and Punchbowl is gonna be in trouble!
Undeader than ever, Stubbs lurches his way through numerous large and visually captivating indoor/outdoor environments in and around the gleaming city of Punchbowl, PA, a city built during the Eisenhower administration to show off the ultra-futuristic technology of the 21st century. Stubbs’ brain-eating adventure brings him through bustling shopping districts and verdant farmlands to battle mad scientists, rural militiamen and the world’s deadliest barbershop quartet.
Some key features of Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse include the following:
- Eat Brains: Chomp on the living and replenish your bodily arsenal of zombie sputum, gut grenades, and the stunning unholy flatulence
- Build Your Zombie Horde: Convert your enemies into undead allies and lead a zombie assault on the living
- Possess Punchbowl’s Population: Clamp your severed hand to a barbershop quartet singer’s head and raygun away
- Bring Civilization to its Knees: Show the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl, PA that they can’t escape the past
- Stubbs and Chill: Invite a friend to play as Grubbs for classic couch cooperative hijinks. (Friend not included)