Film noir psychological horror game Dollhouse is coming to Nintendo Switch in October of this year, after being launched on PlayStation 4 and Steam earlier on. The game comes to the Switch in both physical and digital formats and contains features specific to Nintendo Switch.
Dollhouse on Switch makes use of specific features such as touch screen for menu navigation, HD Rumble that simulates the player’s heart beat when it is chasing them and a dedicated button to turn around instantly for those unexpected confrontations. Finally, players can also choose to make use of the console’s gyroscope to control the game’s first-person camera.
This haunting horror game draws you into the mysterious atmosphere of film noir. Delve deep into the mind of Marie, a detective trying to unravel the secrets of her past memory by memory. Use the ‘Focus’ feature to see through the eyes of your pursuer as you try to survive a suspenseful game of cat and mouse.
Some key features of Dollhouse include the following:
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same in any game mode
- Experience the horror with HD Rumble, gyroscope camera and touch screen controls
- Murder wisely in competitive online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Deepen your fears with 14 playable characters in Multiplayer, each with a unique story
While an exact release date and price have not been released as of yet, Dollhouse is being created by developer and producer SOEDESCO, which gives us at HorrorBuzz a lot of hope. We will continue to cover this story as more updates and information are released.