Console owners of the brutal action-platformer Blasphemous will finally be able to purchase their physical deluxe copy of the game on June 29th! Partnered with Team17 and The Game Kitchen, Sold Out is excited to announce the Blasphemous Deluxe Edition, the physical edition coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch.
The Blasphemous Deluxe Edition features a physical copy of the full game plus a range of additional digital and physical content, including:
- 32-track Digital Soundtrack
- 195-page Digital Artbook
- Digital Comic
- ‘Alloy of Sin’ and ‘Golden Burden’ In-Game Character Skins
- Sticker Sheet
- 180 x 290mm Poster of Cvstodia
Blasphemous Deluxe Edition is available to pre-order globally at retailers now.
“We’re thrilled to team up with Team17 once again to deliver this deluxe Blasphemous physical edition,” said Katie Clark, Senior Product Manager at Sold Out. “Whether you’re already a fan of the game or want to jump into the nightmare world of Cvstodia for the first time, Blasphemous Deluxe Edition offers an exciting physical package for players to add to their collection.”
Become The Penitent One in this metroidvania action-adventure game, where players assume the role of the named silent knight. Throughout the world of Cvstodia, The Penitent One explores all sorts of varying landscapes as he embarks on his pilgrimage – in order to learn the truth of his fellow members of the Brotherhood of the Silent Sorrow, and the massacre they all endured, after The Penitent One was reborn from a miracle.
Some key features of Blasphemous include:
- Explore a Non-Linear World: Overcome fearsome enemies and deadly traps as you venture through a variety of different landscapes, and search for redemption in the dark gothic world of Cvstodia.
- Brutal Combat: Release the power of Mea Culpa, a sword born from guilt itself, to slaughter your foes. Acquire devastating new combos and special moves as you purge all in your path.
- Executions: Unleash your wrath and relish in the gory dismemberment of your adversaries – all in beautifully rendered, pixel-perfect execution animations.
- Customise Your Build: Discover and equip Relics, Rosary Beads, Prayers and Sword Hearts to give you the new abilities and stat boosts you need to survive. Experiment with different combinations to suit your playstyle.
- Epic Boss Battles: Hordes of gigantic, twisted creatures stand between you and your goal. Learn how they move, survive their devastating attacks and emerge victorious.
- Unlock the Mysteries of Cvstodia: The world is full of tormented souls. Some offer you aid, some may ask for something in return. Uncover the stories and fates of these tortured characters to gain rewards and a deeper understanding of the dark world you inhabit.
Masochistic fans of this punishing hack-n-slash will be able to obtain the Blasphemous Deluxe Edition physical copy for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on June 29th.