Calling all monsters! The legendary Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor is back for another record-breaking, twenty-three haunted nights, and you can audition to be a part of the bloodcurdling action. If you aren’t afraid of things that go bump in the night, The Queen Mary wants you! Dark Harbor needs hundreds of performers to help bring the ghoulish nightmares to life this October. SoCal’s most authentically terrifying haunt, Dark Harbor at the Queen Mary, will host monster auditions and operations interviews for Dark Harbor 2019 on July 27 – 28, 2019 from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM at the Courtyard by Marriott Long Beach Downtown (500 E First Street, Long Beach, CA 90802).
- 2019 OPEN CASTING
- Main Cast / Back Up Cast (Chef, Scary Mary, Graceful Gale, Samuel the Savage, Half Hatch Henry, Iron Master, Maze and Street Monsters)
- Specialty Acts (juggling, singing, magic, fire dancing, poi, acrobat, Cyr wheel, silks, contortion, blockhead, etc.
- 2019 OPERATIONS TEAM
- Assistant Stage Managers (Maze Supervisors)
- Operation Supervisors
- Show Ushers & Greeters; Support ushers
- Sales Associates
- Guest Services Associates
- VIP Hosts
- Tour guides
- Payroll assistants
- 2019 BEVERAGE TEAM
- Themed Beverage Attendants including: bartenders, bar-backs, beverage supervisors, and cabana attendants.
To audition for the 2019 Dark Harbor cast or operations team, register online at www.queenmary.com/calendar-of-events/dark-harbor/dhauditions/