A ghost has ESCAPED from Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor and is lurking amongst us! He has performed magic for us at the main stage during those chilling October nights at The Queen. His spirit has made us laugh and mystified us. When you encountered him in the mists of Dark Harbor his wicked smile would chill you to the bone.
He has recently taken residence at the Theatre Asylum for the Hollywood Fringe Festival, performing magic in his new show Mudd The Magnificent: Magic & Mayhem! During select dates from June 6th to the 27th; Mudd is showing his dark magic to all those who enter the rabbit hole of the Theatre Asylum. This is magnificent show lives up to it’s name with magic and the touch of the macabre. With the show running about an hour, Mudd guides you through the tragic story of his life, death and his current afterlife while hypnotizing you with magic that will leave you amazed.
Some of the tricks up his sleeve return from his show at Dark Harbor and there are new spectacles that have yet to be seen outside of the spooky theatre where he hosts his show. Throughout the show he chooses volunteers from the audience to assist him with each act. He also interacts constantly with the audience during the show. The magic correlates with the story he is telling the audience and it is a perfect mixture of storytelling and magic.
With comedy and fright this show is a wonderful experience… especially if you LOVE Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor. But if you have never been to Dark Harbor and you love spookiness and magic, this show is still magnificent and fun. You will have a great time with laughs, surprises and amazement. Also as a treat, you can meet the lovable creep Mudd after the show. Thank you to the entire team behind this show for a wonderful time and to The Hollywood Fringe Festival for featuring Mudd The Magnificent. Thank you for joining me on this journey to Mudd The Magnificent: Magic & Mayhem! Hope to see You Fiends soon In The Dark! And for more info on Mudd The Magnificent and click on the link down below.
Mudd The Magnificent Page
Dark Harbor VIP Haunt event
Come see Mudd Perform at this year’s Dark Harbor and join us for the Dark Harbor VIP Haunt event on Saturday Oct 3rd. It will be ever so much fun!
- Lights-on tour of a maze with creator/designer JJ Wickham
- Early Admission into Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor
- Admission to the All-New Anubis Paintball Adventure:
- Admission into the Freakshow experience: The Dark Harbor entertainment staff always assembles a wonderful array of shows that both entertain and disturb. Not for the faint of heart, so peak through your fingers if you must.
- All Night Front of the Line access:
- All-night-access to the exclusive R.I.P. lounge: Perhaps the greatest perk of all! A deck above, and yet in the middle of all the action, with endless, delicious street tacos, 3 drink tickets at the exclusive bar (again, avoiding the long lines below), and a variety of places to comfortably lounge while enjoying the delightful chorus of horrific screams that the world famous Dark Harbor sliders relentlessly create all evening.
We have bundled all of this together at the very reasonable price of $125.00 per person. If you have visited before, you know what a great value all these extras are. If you haven’t, this is the best way to first experience this distinctively unique haunt that is the Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor.
See you all there with VIP wristbands on!
Get your Exclusive Event Tickets Here